PANTECH Group's website is committed to keeping personal information of customers private and actively and effectively protects
that privacy. PANTECH Group's website complies with all and any laws, regulations and rules with respect to privacy protection
of Information and Communication.
- 01General Provisions
- 02Collection of Your Personal Information
- 03Consent to Collection of Personal Information
- 04Purposes of Collection and Use of Personal Information
- 06Offering or sharing your personal information to others
- Personal information means information about an identifiable individual, and includes individual's name and ID number
(including the combination of one or more data elements even though the individual is unidentifiable only with the information).
- Our website considers your personal information of great importance and complies with the provisions related to the privacy
policy including Act on Promotion of Utilization of Information and Communications Network, Act on the Protection of Personal
Information and Act on the Protection of Personal Information of Customers who Terminate the Use Agreement with Telecom
munications Companies established by the Ministry of Information and Communication. We explain the purpose of collecting
Collection of Your Personal Information
- When PANTECH Group collects any personal information on our corporate websites, we will collect the information directly
required to provide the service including name and telephone under legal and fair means.
- If you want to make use of the services provided by PANTECH Group’s website, you shall provide the personal information as
mentioned below and you may use the basic services without offering optional information.
- Information we collect when you apply for the use of our services Name, telephone, job, etc.
- Our website does not collect personal information, including race, nationality, ideology, beliefs, place of birth, permanent
address, political inclination, criminal record, health condition and sexual life, which may threaten to markedly infringe your personal rights.
Consent to Collection of Personal Information
You are deemed to have consented to the collection of personal information in accordance with the Privacy
Purposes of Collection and Use of Personal Information
- We collect personal information for the following purposes
- Name and email address: To identify the individual in accordance with the use of service and
- Address, telephone number and email address: To give information on new services/products or events or smooth communication routes including delivering notices, identifying individual and handling complaints.
- We make use of the related information with respect to the offered information and service to provide optimized services by actively offering customer services and perform customer-oriented marketing including information on new products or events and surveys.
We do not save or utilize information on visitors or use frequent cookies.
Offering or sharing your personal information to others
For better services, we may provide and share your personal information with business partners. To do this, we go through the
procedures to get consent from you in writing or email with respect to names, key businesses and telephones of our business partners
(Refer to Article 6(3) of Act on the Protection of Personal Information), the items of personal information
provided or shared with them, the reasons that such personal information is provided or shared and the period that the infor
mation is protected and managed. Without your consent, we shall not provide or share your personal information with
business partners. If the partnership is changed or terminated, we will ask your consent under the above-mentioned proce
dures or publish the change or termination on our website.
- Commitment of Handling Personal Information
For smooth performance including better services and your convenience, if we consign collection, storage, revision, search,
update and management of your personal information to a consigned party, we shall give prior notice on the consigned party,
consigning period, relationship with the consigned party, scope of responsibilities and so on.
- Sale, Merger, Acquisition, etc.
If we assign the whole or part of the business or transfer and inherit rights and duties of the service provider by merger or
inheritance, we shall give notice on the fact and personal information of the successor to protect your rights with respect to
the personal information.
the time of collecting the information or provide the information to others, except with your consent or any of the following matters
- If it is used in a collective manner, cannot identify any individual, to make up statistical report, academic study or market
research and is provided to others including research institute, advertiser or business partner
- If it is set forth in laws or regulations including Act on real name financial transactions and guarantee of secrecy, Use and
Protection of Credit Information Act, Framework Act on Telecommunications, Telecommunications Business Act, Local Tax
Act, Consumer Protection Act, Bank of Korea Act and Criminal Procedure Act; provided, however, that we shall not provide
your personal information without reasons even though an administrative authority or investigative authority requires it for
the administrative or investigative purpose and we will provide your personal information only through the legal procedure
including a search warrant or written statement sealed by the president of such authority in accordance with the relevant
laws and regulations